Sunday, October 12, 2008

just finished my dinner, and had a rejuvenating bath. the past two days have been fulfilling, and i have learnt a lot about myself within these two days. in the process, i managed to have fun, and enjoyment in my work is evidently shown.

speaking of which, due to the fact that my bus journey back home, earlier just now, was a relatively long one, and it was a good time for me to reflect on my life, as well as the flaws that i held within me. it was indeed a time of enlightenment, and i am truly thankful for that period of personal understanding. it was a time whereby i could realised and understood the differences in lust and love, and i finally realised the reason to failure in my past relationship.

love; giving at the expense of oneself
lust; taking at the expense of others

i focussed too much on the latter, and overlooked on the former...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home